Development of software systems – this is the base of our business.
We are specialized in developing large software systems who communicate with each other based on a variety of hardware and software platforms. Our activities include all stages of their creation:
- Design of various forms and databases;
- The programming of non-standard software functions and development of software systems;
- Improve the functional capabilities of software systems as the additional requirements arose and maintenance service, providing professional assistance and training;
We have created our own original technology for automated software development of software systems that operate on the principle of "development without programmers”.
This software technology is called SCUS / System for Creation of Users Systems /.
SCUS generates completed software systems based on simple descriptions.
SCUS collaboration allows multiple teams of developers to work together on various parts of a project from any place of which are located over the Internet.
All processes in the development of software systems, their subsequent maintenance and improvements, are fast and simple.
Currently we actively use SCUS as a major tool and technology to develop software systems.
SCUS software technology was born entirely by the practice and is constantly demonstrating in the development, maintenance and improvement of software systems in business practice.
Software systems developed by us are the most diverse types - such as:
- ERP software systems (that are software systems, which consist of multiple software applications that work with a common database).
- Web pages for web sites
- Separate programs
- Or a mixture of various types of software systems.
Developed by us webpages for websites are SEO friendly and very well perceived by the various Internet search engines.
We offer a variety of business software solutions in a very wide range.
One of the areas are: accounting software systems, trade software systems, software systems for managers, manufacturing software systems, medical software systems,
hotel software systems and restaurant software systems, transportation software systems, software systems for municipalities, software systems for ports, etc.